[Ohio-Talk] Material and Information for the January 22 SRC Meeting

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Sat Jan 18 03:28:47 UTC 2020

Jordeie it would be an honor and a pleasure to have you present in any meeting.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jan 17, 2020, at 5:10 PM, Jordy Stringer via Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org> wrote:

Your great presence and influence will be missed. I’m gonna ask Dr. Peters if I can sit in your chair though so it’ll be like you are there. LOL

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living