[Ohio-Talk] Interested in booking a demo?

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 12:16:37 UTC 2020

I use Cutco knives every day. The company’s had a policy of sharpening the knives when they are sent in. This is a wonderful deal except that I can never spare the knives long enough to send them in. They are very sharp and very comfortable to hold.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.