[Ohio-Talk] Columbus Seminar PostPoned

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 14:24:13 UTC 2020

Given the policy directive from the Board of Directors of the National Federation of the Blind related to the immediate postponement of public meetings of the organization, we are postponing the Columbus Seminar indefinitely. We will continue to do what we can to monitor and advance legislation at both the state and national levels. We will call on you as needed to support this work.
If you have made appointments with members of the Ohio House and/or the Ohio Senate for April 7, please cancel them as soon as possible. If you have reserved hotel rooms for this event please cancel your reservations as soon as possible. President Payne and I are here to answer questions and support you in any way we can, but we have no additional information to provide at this time.
Be well, stay safe, and let’s continue to Build the Federation even in these trying times.

Eric