[Ohio-Talk] Columbus Seminar Postponed / Information and experiences of testing, diagnosis and quarantine for Coronavirus

info at onhconsulting.com info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Mar 14 17:16:43 UTC 2020

Eric.

I'm glad that the National Organization is taking these measures and Columbus Seminar is being postponed for the time being. I have cancelled my room reservation and hope others will do the same.

With some of our members in high-risk categories and many others who are caring for family members at risk, I think it would be great if members who have had experience with being tested for the Coronavirus or been quarantined could share their experiences. I think there are some questions that our organization will need to address soon, especially when it comes to issues like orientation to test site locations and the accessibility of critical information about the Coronavirus and what state and local health care providers are doing to ensure that we are all safe. I think this virus is all the more reason why we need to ensure that prescription medication labels are available in accessible format to those of us impacted by the virus in some way, for example.

Ohio has really been a leader in efforts to contain the virus, and I'm wondering how we as an affiliate can support these efforts.

These are just my thoughts.

Very Best Regards,

Chris