[Ohio-Talk] Accessible COVID-19 Statistics Tracker

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:16:29 UTC 2020

Just got this from a colleague so I haven’t had a chance to fully go through it yet. Seems like it’s trying to aggregate as much news from around the country as possible. I hope you all find this useful.
I believe his point was that the large majority of the statistical information is shown graphically, this seeks to relay those same numbers in text form.

https://cvstats.net/

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living