[Ohio-Talk] Two things

Smith, JW smithj at ohio.edu
Mon Mar 23 16:52:41 UTC 2020

1.       In these trying times, I am attaching my version of the song, "The Prayer" one more time as a way to reach out to encourage and comfort. I know not everyone on this list is religious or a Christian, so I hope that you are not offended.

2.       Several of you have already requested and ordered the braille version of my memoir entitled, "From the Back to the Bus to the Front of the Classroom." Perhaps some of you might want to order it as well, so to do so please contact me at smithj at ohio.edu<mailto:smithj at ohio.edu>. The braille versions will sell for $20 and I will be recording the audio version of the book in about two weeks.

jw