[Ohio-Talk] Giving Tuesday.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 09:41:13 UTC 2020

 Tomorrow, May 5 is giving Tuesday. This is your chance to support the
> National Federation of the Blind and have your donation doubled.
> That's right, the  Gibney Family Foundation will
 Match your contribution dollar for dollar. Just imagine what we can do if
each of us gives  $20 and then just finds  one friend or family member to
give $20. On Tuesday please go to Nfb.org to make your contribution. You may
also send a check made out to the National Federation of the Blind to
National Federation of the Blind 200 E. Wells St. Baltimore MD. 21230. In
the memo please put G.T. Help us spread the word and support the National
Federation of the Blind. The Federation continues to make a difference in
each of our lives. By supporting the organization in this way we can extend
its reach and expand the scope of its work.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back