[Ohio-Talk] Adopt a Senior First Round Adoptees

Kinshuk Tella kinshuk.tella at gmail.com
Tue May 12 19:47:35 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I am excited to present to you a few of our current postings we have on the
facebook group of seniors who need adopting. As a reminder, this is to
congratulate theirs accomplishments of finishing high school or college. I
have attached the biographies of Sadie McFarland and Macy McLean in this
email so please read through them. If you wish to adopt either one of them,
please email me at Kinshuk.tella at gmail.com with the following information:
Name of participant
Name of participant telephone number
Name of participant email address
Name of the Student you wish to adopt

Sadie:
I am a senior at Union Local High School in Belmont, Ohio. I have Optic
Nerve Hypoplasia. I also have Pan Hypopituitarism. I have been involved in
theatre for 5 years, marching band for 4 years, bowling for 4 years, as
well as many other activities. In the fall, I will attend Mount Vernon
Nazarene University in Mount Vernon, Ohio. I plan to major in business
administration. After graduating college, I plan to enter the hospitality
industry as a hotel event planner or become an entrepreneur.

Macy:
Hi everyone. My name is Macy, and I am a senior at Cedarville University.
I'll be graduating with my bachelor's degree in Worship. I was supposed to
be graduating in August, but unfortunately because of this crazy pandemic,
I am most likely unable to complete my internship this summer. I will,
hopefully, be completing this requirement in the fall, and will be on track
to graduate in December. It's not the end I wanted, but it is what it is.
:-)

I will be updating Ohio Talk as we get more postings and thank you all for
taking the time to read this.