[Ohio-Talk] Change of Communication Tool

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 01:13:15 UTC 2020

Susan,

I hope you are well and remaining safe.

Yes, the Ohio Affiliate has been using Zoom for events and meetings. Because
of this, we are willing to assist any member with the transition. There are
a few benefits to using Zoom.

First, there are three options that you can choose from to access Zoom.

Secondly, if you do not have the Zoom app, you can call in with a regular
telephone or cell phone. The number can be dialed directly. For Ohio, the
number will always be the same. It is (669) 900-6833. Then just like the
Ohio conference number, there is an access code. It is 4081850851. Again,
you can keep this in your records.

Thirdly, some cellular companies are charging per minute to use the
conference lines. Often many of our members are missing out and can not
participate with activities . They are being charged per minute for usage.
Now, using Zoom everyone has equal access.

Fourthly, if you have a computer, laptop or smart phone, you can just click
on the link or hit the "one tap mobile selection" and be connected
immediately. But, you will need to download the Zoom app.

Any time if you need assistance, I am certain that any member of the Board
of Directors will be able and willing to assist.

I am sorry for the confusion!

If you give me a call, I will assist you!

Suzanne