[Ohio-Talk] Change of Communication Tool

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:05:19 UTC 2020

Susan and all,

Note that all meetings will not go to the zoom platform like your division
meeting and chapter or committee  meetings, where  we have no conflicts  at
the same time or for other reasons it is not possible the conference line is
still available and chapters and divisions can still use free conference
lines. This is not to confuse anyone but to allow a different platform.  We
set up several meetings using the zoom platform and this is primarily what
this would apply to. I can see several reasons that a chapter or division
should and could still use the other methods. I think someone on this list
has already let members know that you can still dial in. Please feel free to
contact me off list if you have questions or concerns.

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you bac