[Ohio-Talk] Voting Today

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Nov 3 16:05:28 UTC 2020

Good show.  Good suggestion.  I can remember the number of times that  I have had to do Provisional because they just did not know what to do.
One man sat down and read the instruction book so I could use the machine.  I waited patiently because he needed to learn. Any time to learn something new or not is always the right time!
Wan