[Ohio-Talk] Voting Today

Andra Stover astover at kent.edu
Tue Nov 3 16:40:21 UTC 2020

I went boating today, my mom was able to help me fill the ballot out. They
did have an accessible voting booth but somebody was using it at that time.
My mom had to be somewhere else and we did not have time to wait because
there was another ballot opened. Had I not have had my mother with me, I
would have probably had the same experience as Eric.