[Ohio-Talk] Amazon Prime Day and Amazon Smile

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 17:33:20 UTC 2020

Ohio,

I received the below information from our neighbors South Carolina. They
reminded me that today is Amazon Prime Day.

As you shop  with Amazon, do not forget the contributions that are made to
the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio.

I am echoing South Carolina and charging Ohio to do the same.

//

Amazon Prime Days October 13-14

A new way to Shop offering

Great Deals for You and

A Great Deal for the NFB of SC!

 Just sign on to AmazonSmile, and select the Ohio Council of the Blind Inc,
as your charity and Amazon will donate a portion of the price of eligible
items to the NFB of Ohio at absolutely no cost to you!

All you need to do is:

Go to
<https://hadley.us20.list-manage.com/track/click?u=872829398302c647169f3fad3
&id=43595b6e50&e=d2f188ebc2> smile.amazon.com

   Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials

   Choose the Ohio Council of the Blind Inc, to receive donations (at no
extra cost to you!)

Now enjoy your Amazon Prime deals!

Bookmark smile.amazon.com to use every time you shop at Amazon!

Sign up today!

Help us to build the Federation!

Need assistance, call someone from the Financing The Movement Committee.

Sherry Ruth

Babyruth2 at windstream.net

Colleen Roth

n8tnv52 at gmail.com <mailto:n8tnv52 at gmail.com>

Suzanne Turner

SMTurner.234 at gmail.com <mailto:SMTurner.234 at gmail.com>

Thank you for giving!

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio (NFBO)

Suzanne Turner, Ohio Affiliate Vice President

Cleveland Chapter, President

(216) 990-6199

Please click on the links below to learn more about the organization

The Ohio Affiliate

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8

"Live the life you want" featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono

 <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share

Visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!

<https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/>
https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

blindness is not what holds you back.