[Ohio-Talk] Voting system deadline reminder again.

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 14:38:03 UTC 2020

Dear Members,

I have put in the body of this message what was sent to this list and all
the chapter and division leaders. It has been brought to my attention that
some of you did not get the link that you needed  to cast your vote during
the state convention at this time if you have done all that   we requested
from you then you can reach out to me or vice president Turner also because
by Sunday, October 18 at noon is the deadline. We want to make Shure that
this process allows you the ability to cast your vote at the state
convention. I am open for questions off list so to keep this list from
getting questions that would just cause more confusion to contact us off
list.

I repeat that it was brought to my attention that the process has not been
working. This is very important so if you have paid dues and registered for
the convention and need the link to registered to vote at our convention at
this time contact us.

There are a few items you must begin working on immediately. Please be sure
that I have your most up to date membership list.

Please encourage your members to register for the convention immediately.
Registration is free, so there is no need for delay.

Everyone who is registered for the convention must also register with our
electronic voting system if they want to vote during the convention. They
must provide first and last name and the phone number they will use to vote
from the vote won't count unless it is cast from the registered phone
number.  Voting can be done by voice or text using this number.

This is the same procedure used during the national convention.

Please help your members do this.

Do not distribute the enclosed link to anyone who is not registered for the
convention and a member of your chapter or division.

This is very important so get this done thanks.

Richard Payne,  President

937/829/3368

 <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com> Rchpay7 at gmail.com

blindness is not what holds you back.