[Ohio-Talk] Are you ready to take a drive with a crazy woman on the loose?

Michael Moore mmoore11 at kent.edu
Mon Oct 19 22:53:26 UTC 2020

Are you ready to take a drive with a crazy woman on the loose?

Well, ready or not, I'll take you on a ride you'll Never forget.

Here's more on this drive we will take together.

"On a Country Road" is regarded as one of the classic tales of Suspense
because it embodies all of the things at which the radio program excelled.

So now, ignore the traffic, the rain, the nearly empty gas tank, as well as
those news bulletins about the escaped crazy woman on the loose, and come
take a drive down a lonely side road.

Fasten your seatbelts, Let's hop in the car and for a drive On a Country
Road on:

Suspense! From Nov 16, 1950.

This will give you all a taste of what's coming up on Halloween night on
zoom from the NFB of Ohio.

Here's the links

Listen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubwpfu401jab63f/Suspense%201950_11_16%20On%20A%20C
ountry%20Road.mp3?dl=0

or download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ubwpfu401jab63f/Suspense%201950_11_16%20On%20A%20C
ountry%20Road.mp3?dl=1

These links will remain up until Nov 3 2020.

Just in case you missed last week's tale,

The Wailing Wall, as originally broadcast on Nov 6, 1945.

This program features a well-known star of horror movies of that time,,
Boris Karloff.

So turn down the lights, and turn Up your imagination for,

The Wailing Wall!

Here's the links to listen or download. If one link doesn't work you can try
the other.

Listen

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5xcf9os0tbogqk/Inner%20Sanctum%20%2045-11-06%20Th
e%20Wailing%20Wall.mp3?dl=0

Download

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q5xcf9os0tbogqk/Inner%20Sanctum%20%2045-11-06%20Th
e%20Wailing%20Wall.mp3?dl=1

These links will remain up until Nov 3 2020.

Don't let the ghosts and goblins scare you too much.