[Ohio-Talk] Check out this list of meetings in and around the Ohio Affiliate!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 01:34:09 UTC 2020

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Meetings of Interest

Use Siri or Alexa reminders and you’ll never miss a meeting again.

Thank you OHIO for supporting the Live September Presidential Release!
Explore nfb.org for more information.

Saturday September 5th-10:00 A.M.-Capitol Chapter Meeting on Zoom

Saturday September 12th-10:00 A.M.-Diabetic Action Network Guest Jean
Brown, 1st Vice President National DAN Division and President of DAN
of Indiana Affiliate
Call: 605) 475-4882 Access code:  889 687

Friday September 18th-5:00 P.M.-Cleveland Chapter Meeting on Zoom

Saturday September 26th-11:00 A.M.-Cuyahoga Chapter Meeting Guest: Mr.
Brett Harbage, ADA Coordinator for Ohio Secretary of State-Call in
information unavailable
Sunday September 27th-4:00 P.M.-Encouraging Power on Zoom Platform

Every Morning-10:00 A.M.-Coffee Break on Ohio Zoom Platform

Every Thursday-7:00 P.M.-HAPPY HOUR- on Ohio Zoom Platform

Register Today for the 2020 Ohio State Convention
;”Vision Beyond the Vision”
https://nfbohio.org/74th-nfbo-convention/.

Order your 2021 Braille Pocket Calendars-Email:
CommunityRelations at ActionFund.org
Phone: (410) 659-9314
EX: 2287

Preorder NFB non-medical face masks-Independence Market-410-659-9314
EXT. 2216 or Email: independencemarket at nfb.org

The Community Service Committee hopes this helps you stay organized.

If you would like to share committee, chapter or division information
with us, contact Cheryl at cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com.

Join Ohio Zoom Meetings: https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8tt782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting I     D: 408 185 0851
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abUfeUkQWm
Join by Skype for Business
https://zoom.us/skype/4081850851

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.