[Ohio-Talk] Requesting Expressions of Comfort for a Cleveland Chapter Member

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:32:54 UTC 2020

Hello Federation Family,

Once again, a member of the Cleveland Chapter and her family are
mourning the loss of a loved one.

Unfortunately, Carol Ann Arrington’s nephew passed away last week.
At times like this kind words, sharing similar experiences and
encouraging words can help to soothe a grieving heart.
A memorial service is scheduled for Thursday September 10th at the
Gains Funeral Home.

Carol Ann does not have Email but, Please do not hesitate  to offer
condolences and  share  expressions of sympathy by calling  her at,
216-938-6132.

“Those we love and loose are always connected by heartstrings into infinity.”
Terri Guillemets

Blessings,

Cheryl E. Fields

216-566-4317

Suzanne Turner President

NFB Ohio Cleveland Chapter

216-990-6199

I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of
The Blind because my expectations are raised, my contributions make a
difference to
me and to others, and I can celebrate the realization of my dreams with my
Federation family.

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood