[Ohio-Talk] OLBPH Book Discussion

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 20:39:48 UTC 2020

Good afternoon everyone,

This is a reminder that we will be holding our next book discussion
Thursday, September 10 from 1-2 pm.  We will be discussing the book DB
97315 Nothing to See Here by Kevin Wilson.

If possible, I would like to call you directly if you are planning to
participate so OLBPD reference staff can keep their phone lines open
for reference requests.

If you are planning on participating, please email me and provide me
with the phone number you would like me to call and I will call and
connect you at 1 pm.  If you're not sure if you will be participating,
that's ok and feel free to call OLBPD on Thursday.

Thank you!

Michelle

Michelle Makkos
OLBPD Librarian
Cleveland Public Library | Ohio Library for the Blind and
Physically Disabled
17121 Lakeshore Boulevard | Cleveland, Ohio 44110
P: 800-362-1262 | 216-623-2911
http://olbpd.cpl.org
Twitter: @OLBPD

--
A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will