[Ohio-Talk] Convention will be here before you know it!

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 15 13:03:12 UTC 2020

Annette,

I can tell you are getting excited about the convention. I wonder if the president is too? So far he hasn’t done any drawings so I just don’t know. Now I usually like to keep list traffic low, but I know people like door prizes. I like them, but I just wish I could win one every now and then. Anyway, I would like to hear more about door prizes, so I will say that the Capital Chapter is donating a $25 electronic gift card. I will personally do the same. Colleen probably wants to donate a cat.

Let’s see what we can make happen  for door prizes and the convention.

Eric