[Ohio-Talk] September 27, 2020 At Large Chapter Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Fri Sep 25 23:24:33 UTC 2020

Hello Everyone,
The At Large Chapter NFB of Ohio will hold xs' September Meeting September 27th at 7:30 p.m.
This will be on the Zoom Platform. The phone number is 669-900-6833. The Meeting ID is408-185-0851 pound. When asked to enter ID enter pound.
I hope to have the Meeting up at 7:25 p.m.
We will be discussing The Presidential Refort from the National Convention. It is reprinted in the August Braille Monitor in the unspecified Section.
We will also talk about upcoming events and our Virtual State Convention.
I will also get input for our Report for our NFB of Ohio President.
See you Sunday.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;