[Ohio-Talk] Final reminder... Get your voting questions answered

Jim Weiss president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com
Fri Sep 25 22:17:39 UTC 2020

All,
This is the final reminder that the Cuyahoga County Chapter is having their September meeting tomorrow morning, Saturday, September 26 at 11:00 AM and they are having two guest speakers from the Secretary of State.  Mr. Brett Harbage and Mr. Nate Fernandes will be speaking at our meeting.  They will also be taking your questions.  Both Mr. Harbage and Mr. Fernandes work in the ADA office and will be addressing your concerns directly related to accessibility and voting.  This months meeting will be held on Zoom and the login information follows.  I hope to hear you on the meeting.  The meeting will begin promptly at 11:00 AM, so sign in early.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851# US (New York)
+13017158592,,4081850851# US (Germantown)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Regards,

Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter

C:  (216) 245-7174
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com <mailto:President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com>
W:  https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org
 <https://nfboh-cuyahoga.org/>A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1316

Please check out these YouTube videos to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>.