[Ohio-Talk] Fwd: Zoom link for tonight’s Youth leadership forum Southeast information session

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 19:05:52 UTC 2021

Greetings Federation family, I hope this note finds you all well.
Should you know of any students with a disability in the south east part of Ohio who would benefit from a summer leader ship opportunity please share the below information with them. The specific target audience is high school juniors and seniors. Please if anyone has questions don’t hesitate to reach out to me directly.

Jordy D. Stringer
Executive Director, Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living

Begin forwarded message: