[Ohio-Talk] Two Blind Brothers Event Follow-up

ali benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 14 23:57:42 UTC 2021

Hi Kinshuk,
Thanks a lot for your follow up email.
Also, thanks a lot for a great event! Two thumbs up!
I was really happy to hear them recommending getting educated and if
possible have some degrees before starting your own
business/Entrepreneurship. If I have heard them well, both of them finished
their undergraduate degrees before starting their own non-profit business.
Take care and have a great day.
Ali