[Ohio-Talk] Payne Watch

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 17:52:51 UTC 2021

Greater Akron, I am proud of you. You may well have had the first official NFB gathering in Ohio. You got the Mayor of Stow, and that’s commendable.

But the Springfield chapter is gathering at the Duffy Elzey estate for a picnic today. We are going to have smoked brisket, grilled burgers, dogs, and Brats. This is not food that will just eat or go down, it will be amazing. I made jello shots for the first time. We have plenty to drink.
There will be delicious sides. Mr. Kelly Prescott will be here as well. We did not invite a Mayor, but we are watching for the President. We are waiting for President Payne! Will he show? Stay tuned to the list and we will let you know.

Eric