[Ohio-Talk] Payne Watch

Mickie Cooper micki975160 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 02:33:32 UTC 2021

And it was a wonderful picnic to be had by all, including our illustrious
President Payne! I do believe he did have a good time & definitely left
with a full belly!

Thank you to the wonderful hosts at the Duffy Elzey Estate for a great day,
until the thunder & lightning put a kibosh on the outdoor festivities. We
just took it indoors and carried on. Too bad the Bourbon ran out!

It was wonderful, though, to be able to gather face-to-face again after a
year and a half. Let's hope we can continue to do so and especially in
November for State Convention.