[Ohio-Talk] Check-In Calls this Christmas

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 23 13:00:00 UTC 2021

The Community Service Committee will be hosting their daily Check-In calls
on Friday, December 24th & Saturday, December 25th at 10AM. We want
everyone to feel included this holiday season, so if you know of someone
that would enjoy the company, invite them to call in!

“If you see someone without a smile, give them one of yours.”

Daily NFB OHIO Zoom Check-In:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

National federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

www.nfbohio.org

www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”