[Ohio-Talk] Turning Up The Heat!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 17:08:54 UTC 2021

The Sous Chefs of Ohio are calling upon ALL BLIND OHIOANS!!!!

We are still collecting recipes! Share all of your favorites with us! They
can be as simple as 3 ingredients or as complexed as 10 hours of prep time.
We want what your taste buds love!

Our cookbook will not be complete WITHOUT YOU!!

Send all of those delicious recipes to any one of the following individuals:

Delcenia Brown, Cleveland chapter

Email: delcenia at prodigy.net

Phone: 440-804-4644

Candice Armstrong, Cincinnati chapter

Email: Candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com

Phone: (859) 379-5085

Maggie Stringer, Capitol chapter

Email: ravensfan784 at gmail.com

Phone: (859) 379-5085

Patricia McPherson, Greater Akron chapter

Email: patrinkle at icloud.com

Phone: 330-524-8388

Wanda Sloan, Miami Valley chapter

Email: wsloan118 at roadrunner.com

Phone:937-580-1792

Colleen Roth, At Large chapter president

Email: n8tnv52 at outlook.com

Phone: 419-661-9171

Cheryl fields, Cleveland chapter

Email: Cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com

Phone: 216-566-4317

PS. For those bringing out their cookbooks for the Super Bowl, Maggie
Stringer is looking for new and exciting recipes to try this Sunday! The
Jordy Stringer loves being a taste tester!

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio

Community Service Committee

www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”