[Ohio-Talk] BARD downloads

c16a19f at sbcglobal.net c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 5 18:03:04 UTC 2021

Ever since BARD was updated earlier this week, I am unable to download more
than one book each time I visit the BARD site. When I try to download a
second book, I hear a message that downloads are blocked. When I click to
download after that, I hear nothing at all and, in the end, only the first
book I downloaded has actually been downloaded.

The BARD download problem I'm having happens when I'm using my standard
desktop computer and Google Chrome as my browser.

BARD downloads to my iPhone are working properly, but my iPhone is not my
preferred device to use for listening to books.

Has anyone else experienced this? I called the Library for the Blind and the
librarian I spoke to knew nothing of the problem I'm having.

Cheryl

 .