[Ohio-Talk] Flying as a blind individual

Wanda wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Feb 6 00:41:48 UTC 2021

Keep your Identification near by, and your flight info.  If you are walking request assistance.  Or a wheelchair. They will work well with you.  Prepair to tip your help. Keep essential things near-by.  Like your charge or debit card.  You may have to pay for your luggage.  Make sure that you know the color of your bag.

I think that’s all for now.
Wan Sloan, M.V. Chapter