[Ohio-Talk] Flying as a blind individual

Rick Mladek hmladek at neo.rr.com
Sat Feb 6 02:01:45 UTC 2021

Tell the airline people you are blind and request assistance to/from your gate, on/off the plane and to your baggage claim area to find your baggage, if checking any in, and then to meet those meeting you at the airport or out to a cab. They will do this without fail. I've traveled alone around the world and even in foreign Countries, they are great at taking extra care to get you where you need to be.

Rick