[Ohio-Talk] Ohio communities of faith regular monthly meeting Tuesday, February 23, 2021 6:30 PM until 7:30 PM

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 23:05:42 UTC 2021

Greetings Ohio NFB, our newest division, Ohio communities of faith, will have its regular meeting, Tuesday, February 23, 2021, from 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM we will meet on the zoom platform for Ohio your invitation will be out soon. Period. Please mark your calendar‘s come out and support our newest division. Give us all the love and support you can as we continue to pray and praise our way during this pandemic. Our first meeting we have 17 new members, if you are interested please let our secretary and treasurer know we will be happy to have you a part of our growing division.
God bless you. Period.
Cheerfully,
Dr. Carolyn Peters, 937-657-5134

Visit our list serve, Ohio-communities-of-faith, we have daily Bible scriptures for your prayer and praise every day. Period.

Sent from my iPhone