[Ohio-Talk] At Large Chapter February Meeting

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sat Feb 20 00:18:16 UTC 2021

Hello Everyone,
I would like to invite you to attend our February Meeting at 7:30 p.m. on the 28th.
You can join us on our Ohio Zoom at 1-669-900-6833. Meeting ID is 408-185-0851 followed by the pound sign. The Participation code is the pound sign.
We will be discussing Article 11 in the February Braille Monitor. It is An Introduction to Microgression by Joanne Gabias. It is a very thought provoking Article and is easy to read.
We will also be discussing our fund-raising project to begin in March.
Hope to see you there.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio;