[Ohio-Talk] Ohio Communities of Faith Division meeting

Jim Weiss jimweiss72 at icloud.com
Sun Feb 21 01:50:15 UTC 2021

Members,
The Ohio Communities of Faith Division would like to invite all to attend the next  meeting of our newest division in the Ohio Affiliate.

We will meet on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 at 6:30 PM to 7:30 PM.

All are invited to participate and learn about various community of faiths with in the affiliate.

Agenda:
Welcome/prayer/praise
The black church, black history presentation
Old business
New business
Announcements
Any comments or concerns
Adjournment until March 23, 2021

For more information, please contact Dr. Carolyn Peters, President at (937) 657-5134 or email Dr.Carolyn.Peters at gmail.com

NFB Ohio Zoom:

https://zoom.us/j/4081850851

Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851#

Jim Weiss
jimweiss72 at icloud.com

Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter
Vice President of the Communities of Faith Division - Ohio Affiliate