[Ohio-Talk] Cuyahoga County's next chapter meeting

Jim Weiss president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 15:08:30 UTC 2021

Members,
You are invited to Cuyahoga County’s next chapter meeting.  Mr. Kenneth Redd from Cleveland Public Library will be our guest speaker.

Date:  Saturday, February 27
Time:  11:00 A.M.
Where:  Ohio Zoom room (see below)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851>
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851#

+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Hope to see you on Zoom.

Regards,

Jim Weiss
Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate
President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter
Vice President of the Communities of Faith Division - Ohio Affiliate

C:  (216) 245-7174
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com
W:  https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org <https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org/>
A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1316

Please check out these YouTube videos to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter. <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>