[Ohio-Talk] Cuyahoga County's next chapter meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 21:14:59 UTC 2021

Will you have food?

Richard Payne,  President
937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com

From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Jim Weiss via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 10:09 AM
To: Ohio Talk <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Jim Weiss <president.cuyahogaco.nfboh at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-Talk] Cuyahoga County's next chapter meeting

Members,
You are invited to Cuyahoga County’s next chapter meeting.  Mr. Kenneth Redd from Cleveland Public Library will be our guest speaker.

Date:  Saturday, February 27
Time:  11:00 A.M.
Where:  Ohio Zoom room (see below)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851 <https://zoom.us/j/4081850851> One tap mobile
+16468769923,,4081850851#

+1 646 876 9923
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851

Hope to see you on Zoom.

Regards,

Jim Weiss
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Member of the Board of Directors for the Ohio Affiliate President of the Cuyahoga County Chapter Vice President of the Communities of Faith Division - Ohio Affiliate

C:  (216) 245-7174
E:  President.CuyahogaCo.NFBOH at GMail.com
W:  https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org <https://nfbohio-cuyahoga.org/>
A:  14620 Birchwood Ave. Cleveland, Ohio 44111-1316

Please check out these YouTube videos to learn more about the organization.
Ohio Affiliate <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGe_1qGbkX8> and Live the life you want <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DesLNDBpYVE&feature=share> featuring, National President, Mark Riccobono.

Like us on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindCuyahogaCounty/> and Follow us on Twitter. <https://twitter.com/NFB_OH_Cuyahoga/>