[Ohio-Talk] Welcome our newest division to the Ohio affiliate, Ohio communities of faith

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 02:58:35 UTC 2021

This is fantastic! i will be joining and look forward to the future of
this new Ohio division.
Thank you for all you do! CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood