[Ohio-Talk] 21 Reasons To Dance!

Maggie Stringer ravensfan784 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 01:18:18 UTC 2021

FEDERATION FAMILY! WE MADE IT TO 2021!!

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND!
A NIGHT FILLED WITH...

WORDS OF APPRECIATION
SONGS OF INSPIRATION
PRAISES OF ADORATION

HAPPY HOUR! 21 REASONS TO DANCE!

WHETHER YOU WANT TO SING A SONG LIKE, "AIN'T NO MOUNTAIN HIGH ENOUGH",
READ A POEM SUCH AS, "AND STILL I RISE",
OR JUST WANNA SPEAK FROM YOUR HEART.

WE INVITE YOU TO COME SHARE, CELEBRATE, AND DANCE!

HAPPY HOUR, THURSDAY, JANUARY 7TH
7 O'CLOCK EST
NFB OHIO ZOOM ROOM

ZOOM:
https://zoom.us/j/4081850851
Meeting ID: 408 185 0851
One tap mobile +1-646-876-9923, 4081850851# US
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live The Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio
Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the
National Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised,
my contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can
celebrate the realization of my dreams with my Federation family"