[Ohio-Talk] Amazon Smile

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Mon Jan 11 19:19:24 UTC 2021

Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Barbara Pierce via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, January 11, 2021 9:39 AM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Barbara Pierce <barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Ohio-Talk] Amazon Smile

I have not yet seen the correct name sent to you. It is Ohio Council of the Blind.
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.