[Ohio-Talk] OAPUB Dramatic reading using Braille

marianne at denningweb.com marianne at denningweb.com
Fri Jan 15 00:07:51 UTC 2021

Calling all Braille readers!

The Ohio Association to Promote the Use of Braille is looking for Braille
readers who would like to participate in a reading of "The Day The Crayons
Quit" for Read Across America, in March. Read Across America is a
celebration of reading that many schools participate in. You would read one
page using Zoom. Bob Pierce has graciously volunteered to help with practice
for the reading. This will be recorded and put out on a platform like
Youtube. If you are a Braille reader and would like to participate in this
please contact me at:

marianne at denningweb.com <mailto:marianne at denningweb.com>

513-607-6053. We really need you to volunteer for this opportunity. We need
to show children how important Braille is for blind children to become
literate.