[Ohio-Talk] SHE SHED!

candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com candicerarmstrong27 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 11:02:02 UTC 2021

Welcome to the NFB Ohio

SHE SHED!!

"Now you understand

Just why my head's not bowed.

I don't shout or jump about

Or have to talk real loud.

When you see me passing,

It ought to make you proud.

I say,

It's in the click of my heels,

The bend of my hair,

the palm of my hand,

The need for my care.

'Cause I'm a woman

Phenomenally.

Phenomenal woman,

That's me." by Maya Angelou

What's the topic: Fitness by way of dance!

Who's the speaker: Misty Hagen, Line Dance Instructor of New Jersey When's
the event: January 22nd at 6:00 p.m. EST Where's the party: NFB Ohio Zoom
room Why should you attend: Because we need to get movin' and groovin' in
2021!

Come with your questions! Because we have your answers!!

"We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own 'to do'
list." by Michelle Obama

Join by Zoom

HTTPS://ZOOM.US/J/4081850851

One Tap Mobile: +1-646-876-9923

Pass Code: 4081850851#

Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/abdqTMSdcy

Live the Life You Want!

national federation of the Blind of Ohio Community Service Committee
www.nfbohio.org <http://www.nfbohio.org>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my