[Ohio-Talk] Attention any constituents of Anthony Gonzalez

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 15:01:40 UTC 2021

We are trying to make the appointments for the Washington Seminar. I need to identify any constituents of Congressman Gonzalez. Please contact me off list if he is your Congressman and make sure that I can get in touch with you.
Thanks,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.