[Ohio-Talk] Iso Technology for graduate school

nakita griffin gnakita at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 20:34:04 UTC 2021

Hello list! Hope you are all well!
This may be a long shot, but I’m running out of options. So, here goes:
I need new technology because if I don’t find a job by August, my Mantis Q40 and laptop will get taken away. That leaves me with 6-year-old technology that no longer does what it used to: a BrailleNote Apex and am Asus computer. I am starting graduate school in the fall, and need technology that is going to keep up with the demands of graduate schoolwork.
What am I looking for? Most importantly, a BrailleNote Touch, because it can do WAY more than my Apex. A new computer would be nice too, but I’d honestly would be happy with just the Touch.
I know that this isn’t cheap equipment, so I am willing to trade or work with a payment plan. I honestly hope that someone can help me obtain the technology that I need, thanks so much!

Sent from my iPhone

Sent from my iPhone