[Ohio-Talk] Reposting ⬚

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 15:27:41 UTC 2021

The NFB Muslims group is hosting a Zoom training drop-in hours for any NFB member who is interested to learn about zoom and how to interact with it. The training is to prepare NFB members for the national convention in July, which is going to be online on zoom. The zoom training drop in hours will be on Zoom, June 13, 2021 from 4 PM until
6 PM (Eastern Time). Please see the zoom information to join the training below. Everyone is welcome—all ages and all interested NFB members from any state and division. We will be working one on one or in small groups depending on the turnout. If you have any questions, please email our group after subscribing  at nfb-muslims at nfbnet.org <mailto:nfb-muslims at nfbnet.org>  or email the chair, Tasnim Alshuli, at tasnim.shuli at gmail.com <mailto:tasnim.shuli at gmail.com> . We look forward to seeing you there.

NFB Muslims Group is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Zoom Training Drop in Hours
Time: Jun 13, 2021 04:00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
https://arizona.zoom.us/j/84819687811