[Ohio-Talk] Hot Popet!

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 23:15:45 UTC 2021

Ohio Family,

The Double Good Gourmet Delicious Popcorn fundraiser is finally here!

Click here to shop:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/zq10n37w

Annual fundraiser starts tonight and ends Saturday, June 19th, 2021. All
proceeds gained from this fundraiser will support the efforts of the
federation and help promote the Community Service Division projects.

To represent Ohio Strong, Candice Armstrong will be managing our popcorn
store. Show her and the national CSD your love for gourmet popcorn!

Get your Hot Popet here:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/zq10n37w

Order your delicious popcorn today!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”