[Ohio-Talk] Hot Popet!

Shelly Duffy shellsebel at icloud.com
Wed Jun 16 10:51:25 UTC 2021

This popcorn is awesome! One of my daughters sold it for her college volleyball team. I think in in either 2018 or 19, eric checked into this as a fundraiser and it could only be done on paper at that time. I’m so happy to see that we can order this online now.
I humbly admit that I sat down and knocked out the whole cheese popcorn bag in one sitting! LOL! The cheesy Peezy caramel cheesy or whatever that is called is also good.

Shelley Duffy