[Ohio-Talk] Knockin' At Your Door

NFB Ohio Community Service nfbohiocs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 01:08:47 UTC 2021

Hello Ohio!

We thought we would let you know, there is no kernel shortage! Get your
summer snacks while the sales are hot! Your pantry is feeling empty without
flavors like Butter Believe It, White Cheddar Go Getter, Little Kettle That
Could, and more!

The best kernels, popping out with the hottest flavors, sold here:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/zq10n37w

You cheddar hurry because The store closes on Saturday, June 19th at 5pm!

For the Double Good stuff, double tap, here:

https://popup.doublegood.com/s/zq10n37w

A message from our National Community Service Division President:

All of the proceeds will be utilized to purchase white canes, scholarships,
community service endeavors, and supply our members with resources to live
the life they want!

LIVE THE LIFE YOU WANT!

Community Service Committee

nfbohiocs at gmail.com

 NFB Website <http://www.nfb.org>

Community Service Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/communityservicedivision/>

"I am filled with hope, energy, and love by participating in the National
Federation of The Blind because my expectations are raised, my
contributions make a difference to me and to others, and I can celebrate
the realization of my dreams with my Federation family”