[Ohio-Talk] OSSB Model Restoration Project

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 03:00:55 UTC 2021

Thank you Mr. President and everyone who is digging deep to help with this project. I will reach into my bank account again on Friday and see what is there. With the money we already have, and what we will collect by the time the campaign ends, this will enable the school to do some things that none of us imagined. We are now at least discussing the possibility of creating audio descriptions with the models. Even if you can’t make a donation by July 1, can you find a friend or family member who is willing to help? Please see what you can do.

Thanks.

Eric