[Ohio-Talk] Final Note Regarding NFB National Convention Agenda Requests

Jordy Stringer jssocil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 14:53:57 UTC 2021

Greetings, I hope this note finds you all well.

Related to the National Convention Agendas, I would like to ask that anyone
who plans to request braille or large print do so by this Friday, June 25th
rather then Monday June 28th.

The agendas are a bit long this year and are taking a bit more time to
print.

As a reminder, you should send your requests to me at

jssocil at gmail.com

and include your name, Medium, and address.

Items you will find in your packets:

·         2021 National Convention Agenda

·          Copy of NFB Code of Conduct

·          2021 NFB Career Fair and Career Track Events

·         Presidential Suite schedule

·         Words to Live the Life you Want

 -

Jordy D. Stringer, Executive Director

Southeastern Ohio Center for Independent Living, 418 South Broad Street
Lancaster, OH 43130

E-mail: jssocil at gmail.com

Phone: (740) 689-1494 EXT (11)

"Pursue some path, however narrow and crooked, in which you can walk with
love and reverence."

 -Henry David Thoreau