[Ohio-Talk] Final Note Regarding NFB National Convention Agenda Requests

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 21:41:35 UTC 2021

Hi Jordy,

Here is Cleveland's list

Braille
Billie Graham
4130 E. 146th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44128

Joann Williams
2297 E 87th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44106

Linda Bluford
2186 Falls Oval Court, West Lake, Ohio 44145

Suzanne Turner
1127 Euclid Avenue, Apt 210, Cleveland, Ohio 44115

Large Print
Norma Turner
17303 Walden Street Cleveland, Ohio 44128

Shirley Patterson
3467 E 123rd Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44120