[Ohio-Talk] Parental Rights Legislation

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 23 01:05:18 UTC 2021

This is good news, and we have the Springfield and Cleveland chapters to thank.

We have companion bills, and we have not taken this approach with this legislation in the past. But, that is how we will get this legislation passed this time. We won’t do it without all of you though. Be sure your Rep. and Senator are aware of these bill numbers, and let them know you’re counting on their support.
Blind parents of today and in the future are counting on us to get this done.

Eric